IUPAP Young Scientist Award in Plasma Physics
The IUPAP Plasma Physics C16 Young Scientist Prize recognizes exceptional achievement in the study of plasma physics by scientists at a relatively early stage of their career.
Please recommend young scholars from your area and we thank you for your nomination.
Qualification of nominee
- no more than eight years post PhD (excluding career interruptions) by the deadline of the competition
- expected to have displayed significant achievement and exceptional promise for future achievement in an area of plasma physics
How to Apply
Please send documents below to Minh Quang Tran (IUPAP C16 Commission Chair) at email@example.com (TBD)
- reasons for nomination on one page
- a short citation and CV including all publications with citation number for journal papers
- three representative papers
- three to five reference letters
- 1,000 Euro, Medal and Certification
The Prize will be presented at the 20th International Congress on Plasma Physics (ICPP 2020) which will be held from June 27th to July 2nd, 2021 in Gyeongju, Korea.
Self-nominations will not be considered.