Guideline for Abstract Submission
Abstract Submission System will be open later.
Abstract submission of both contributed and invited talks will be opened later when it is decided, and all authors are required to upload their abstract to the online abstract submission system.
Please prepare your abstract in both MS word or PDF format for submission.
Acceptance notification of the abstract will be sent via email to the corresponding author and speaker.
The accepted abstract might be reassigned to an oral or poster presentations of appropriate topical session at the discretion of program committee.
Please be informed that the presenter of each accepted abstract must complete his/her registration and pay the registration fee otherwise the abstract can be withdrawn from the final program.
Guidelines / Rules
Title : Each Word Initial Capitalized, Centered Text, Times New Roman 14 Bold)
First Author1, Second Author1,2 and Third Author3
1Institution A, Address, Country
2Institution B, Address, Country
3Institution C, Address, Country
- Your abstract must be written using Times New Roman font.
- Abstract title must be centered, 1.5spacing and 14pt bold with initial letters capitalized.
- The Title should be concise and informative enough to facilitate understanding of the paper. Acronyms should not be in the Title.
- Authors, affiliations and body text must be 12pt font.
Authors' names should preferably be written in full name for all publications to facilitate indexing and avoid ambiguities.
- For body text, use single spacing and justified margins.
The page setup is A4 size (21cm x 29.7cm).
Page margins are 2.54cm from the top, left, right and bottom.
- The abstract must be in English, and the abstract length is limited to one page (including title, authors, affiliations, body text, references, acknowledgements, etc.) and 400 words at most.
- If your abstract include references, they must be made in brackets around the number, i.e. , at the end of the document.
- The abstract cab be submitted in *.doc or *.pdf format using the abstract submission utility at the conference website.
- Abstract submitted in the body of an email will not be accepted.